November 23, 2008

Twilight Party

Twilight Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
So Shell, Leslie, and I get to the theatre an hour before our movie to ensure a good seat.. and it is like a reunion of St. George. We saw.. Brock, and Kens, Cassi McDaniels (My favorite Freddy), Camille Casperson, Kels Kels, Abs, and Brady Boo and his woman. It was a party with Caramel Apple Cider for a treat.. (Thanks Poppy). But the real party began when the movie started. When we got into the theatre, I felt like I was at an after Christmas sale.. pushing women aside to get a decent seat. Good thing Shell has the scariest, mean face cause she got us sweet seats. All I gotta say is.... it was everything I wanted. The characters and scenery, were exactly how I imagined them in the book. Incredible !! My favorite parts were Edward's everything.. :>) but, his golden eyes, Jasper's weirdness, and the baseball scene. I am going to see it again tomorrow !!

Peace Out !!


















Brady doing the Nacho pose..



















Kels Kels and Jake








UM.. I LUST OVER A TEENY BOPPER !!

1 comment:

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey women!

Advise! Should I read the books first then go see the movie? Can I borrow your books?

Let's go to lunch soon K.. I'll even come to your school and chill with ya! I miss my Tammy