November 10, 2008

Serious Rivalry

So here in good old St. George... there tends to be a little bit of a rivalry.... between Dixie and Pine View High Schools. I got a little taste of it when my brother played for Pine View... and now I taste it everyday as a teacher at Dixie High School. It is real, bitter, and strong !! I bleed blue, and it kills me when Pine View beats us at anything.. and I am just a teacher.. :>) So this year my bro. is at Canyon View, and my other bro. is at Pine View coaching... it has been hard for the change. Not to see them in blue has been an adjustment to say the least. Carter graduated from Pine View and at one point asked our principal if he could change his diploma to Dixie.. :>) Dixie Pride is serious stuff.. So, Friday night I went to watch B coach at Pine View... for family I will go to the dark side. :) Love ya B. The highlight of the game was when Porter bought Cooper a Pine View Shirt.... It was hilarious to see Carter's face. He told Porter he was grounded.. and made Coop wear the shirt inside out. Ha... classic !! I didn't have my good camera, just my phone.. but I had to capture it !!

2 comments:

Brinaghs said...

cooper look good in the black!!!! can not wait unit i get to coach cooper at pv

Halladay Family said...

I think he would look better in blue!! It would BRING OUT his EYES more!!! but it figures :D but no matter what he wears he still looks cute.