November 29, 2008

The Crazies on Black Friday
















Stace and I decided to go out with the crazies on "Black Friday". 4:00 AM we were out with the best of them at Kohl's... K there were tons of people there... unreal to me !! It was a good thing Stace and I had Dad's handicapped sticker or we would have had to park three miles away. We waited in line for an hour.. and I didn't even get to go on a ride. :>) But, we got some good deals, met some cool people in line, and had some holiday fun.. Crazy !! The best thing was Stace pulling a Stace when we left Kohl's and went to Best Buy. It has been raining here so there was some fog out as to be expected... So Stace said, "Tam why is there so much fog.. is it cause there is so many people out here.. and they are breathing?".. Ha, love her. :)

A pic of the longest line ever !!



















Stacer waiting in line.



















By 9:30, Stace and I were starved from all the shopping...so we met up with the best crazies, my fam to eat at Golden Corral. They have a yummy breakfast buffet..

Nelly opted to eat my keys.. :>)














We then went to Santa's Workshop, a holiday tradition.

Chris and Lauren picked out some bows for Nelly... K kinda funny to see a big jock, scoping out the bows. Had to get a pic..














I got Nellybuns a princess crown.. she was really excited, can you tell.... :>)














Chris is so good with Nelly...it is just cool to watch... she loves him !!

4 comments:

Halladay Family said...

YAY!!! Shopping was so much fun! I love you to eternity and BEYOND... LOL ANYHOW get your butt over here time to go shopping again :D LOVES!!

Andee said...

You are too funny!! I would love to do it if I had fun people to do it with- doing it by yourself sucks eggnog- trust me I've done it!

Wood Family Memories said...

Um, your like on top of this blogging! Dang women! I can't keep up :(

CRAZINESS!!! I love Black Friday. But I didn't do it this year due to I was in Colorado and couldn't really hide it. We were pretty packed with luggage and fam! Glad you had fun though

Wood Family Memories said...

Miss your gutts! Think about you all the time