November 25, 2008

Catch Up Tags

This is yours my Kels Kels...

Crazy 8's Tag!

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Supernatural
2. Sons of Anarchy
3. NCIS
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Scrubs
6. My Own Worst Enemy
7. Fringe
8. The Mentalist

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants
1. Wingers
2. In 'n' Out
3. Marv's
4. Claim Jumper (IN VEGAS)
5. Olive Garden
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to School
2. Deep religious conversation with Wulfie
3. Went shopping with Stace and Pops for Thanksgiving food
4. Saw Lainey Loo !!
5. Chatted with Tahna about Senior Ball stuff
6. Got caught up on some testing
7. Screamed with Ang about Twilight.. cause she finally saw it !!!
8. Did my usual venting with My Shell

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Making Thanksgiving Dinner... never have before :>)
2. Sleeping.. I always look forward to that !!
3. Shopping on black friday with Stacer !!
4. CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!
5. Going to Mikey's game tonight with Shell, Bump, Eldon, Jose, and Taloo
6. Christmas break
7. Tessa being born !!
8. The next time my nephews stay with me.. :>) Miss them

8 Things on my wish list
1. Lose weight... yah like that is gonna happen
2. Family Happiness
3. Meeting my soul mate
4. New washer and dryer
5. Bulldog
6. Being able to see friends and family this Holiday Season..
7. Seeing Twilight for the third time !!!
8. World Peace :>)

8 People I'm tagging
EVERYONE !!!!


This is Jess's.. Like this one !!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Willie Liberty

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream and favorite cookie) Chubby Hubby Chocolate Chip... Little Wordy :>)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Tmil

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Dog... same as you Jess

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Provo... I don't have a middle name.. boring !!

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Milta.. Ha.. Like that one

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Green Diet Pepsi

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- William Marshall

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)Juicy Caramello.. LOL !!

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Marcel Charles

That was fun !!

No comments: