November 18, 2008

Power of the Priesthood


I have been meaning to post a special moment I had a couple of weeks ago.. but I have been busy. Here is my chance. My baby girl.. was having a bad day and she came to me for comfort. First, of all it brought me such joy that she would seek me out for comfort. Thanks babe.... It tore me apart to see her so sad and in pain.. I listened, held her, kissed her, wiped her tears, and fed her.. I did everything in my power to make her feel better.... but as she was leaving I remembered there is a greater power that I don't necessarily have.. but could share with her to comfort her. So.. I called my pops to come give her a blessing. Through the blessing my love for her was strengthened.. and her sweet testimony burned in my soul !! She is an amazing young woman.. that I am lucky to have in my life. I was again reminded of what a blessing it is to have worthy men on this earth that can share the power of God with us, and with the ones we love. Thanks pops for this power you carry faithfully... I will never forget it..and how it made me feel that day :>)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tam.. You make me smile! i am so lucky to have you in my life! thanks so much and I am so glad that I am able to come to you when I am in need of a friend/mother/sister! You are awesome and so is your pops! I love you both! Thanks again!

Andee said...

That's neat Tam- you definately know what it feels like to be a Mom. And by the way your Bubba did bring his grades up- the term ended yesterday!