November 13, 2008

Thoughts to Ponder

Got this email from Lish the other day... wanted to share it cause it hit home.. :>)































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Jessica said...

K~ I have to stop reading your blog early in the morning because it seems like everytime I do, you have some sort of sentimental post and I get all choked up! Maybe it's just because it is early and so nice and peaceful right now, but I loved all of your pictures with such great quotes on them! I may post a few on my blog! You are so inspirational! I also love your dad's house! But I was just wondering if I could get my own room!?:) You win the award for the best blog!!