November 17, 2008

This Tag is For You Abs

My Abs tagged me.. I am supposed to list seven things that people might not know about me... this might be hard since I am pretty much an open book !! Here we go...

1. I have a thing for vampires.. Buffy freak.. Read Sherilyn Kenyon.. And trust me had it a long time before Twilight.. so that has been the icing on the cake !!

2. I fear relationships with the opposite sex big time.. I don't know if it is because of my past.. or I just do.. but FEAR IT so tend to sabotage it!!

3. I have been blessed with an uncanniness to read people and recognize truth in people.. It says so in my patriartical blessing.. and trust me I don't always talk about it to people.. cause it freaks me out sometimes.


4. I love, love, love "As the World Turns".. yah it is a soap opera.. I am ashamed to admit it. I only really watch it for one couple.. Jack and Carly are my favorite couple.. I YouTube them on a daily basis... shhh don't tell anyone.. :>)

5. I love musicals.. mostly for the lyrics.. I don't go see a lot, but the ones I have.... have left an imprint on my heart, and changed me forever...

6. It took me like 10 years to get my bachelors... Yah, I played a lot.. :>) But, now I can proudly say I have my Masters+ so I feel I have redeemed myself a little in that area..

7. I used to sneak out of my house when I was a teeny bopper. My parents were a little peeved to say the least when I finally told them a few years ago !! I only snuck out to kiss Steve.. nothing bad happened !! Purely PG kissing !!

ok I TAG... I tag my Sis, Andal my Love Handle, and my Kels Kels...

3 comments:

Karly Barker said...

I want a tammy fortune reading - what kind of person am I haha hey if it says so in your your blessing it must be true!

Wood Family Memories said...

Oh please give me my reading too!

I need a job, you know of anyone hiring??????

Andee said...

DAMN!! I am so not good at tags!! But I will try to get one in soon! But I have to say- I already knew everything in yours (well except the sneaking out thing)...HA HA!!