November 26, 2008

Engulfing Enterprise

It's a basketball-DUH! XD Pictures, Images and Photos
Went to Enterprise with my MacArthur/Sharp peeps for the first basketball game of the season... I am excited for this year to watch the boys play. We should have an awesome team !!! Plus, I got my handy new camera so I can take some action shots !!

Kens brought her niece Ali Bug... she is adorable and made me even more excited for Tessa to come !!






























basketball3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Taloo is constantly taking swigs of my Diet Pepsi.. I am afraid I have got her hooked.. poor girl !! She calls it firewater..


















I had to film Bump doing his Vampire Call... he always calls the refs vampires !! It is hilarious... I am gonna make him a ref shirt that says.. "Vampires Suck".. Love him :>)



Photobucket

1 comment:

MillerTime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.