November 10, 2008

Moving With Mom


I don't do a lot of posts about my Mom.. My family has had some real hard times lately, due to some things that happened with my Mom. At first, it was hard for me to talk to her... or be around her due to certain circumstances... Now, when I see her it is less painful, and I am able to at times enjoy myself. I love her... but it is different.. and I don't think it will be the same until the next life. But, again there are glimpses of what we had before all the bad stuff. One of those glimpses was on Saturday... Mom and I helped Pops start packing up to move into his new house.... Mom's memory is not the best... I told her to ask dad for the Kokopelli Bench... I have been eyeing this bench for awhile and want it !!! But, I ask for it now just to get a rise out of my Dad :>) So after I had told her three times what to say... She said I want the KokoBear Sitting Place... Ha !! Ya... that's my Mom.. So the rest of the day we kept laughing about that. When we got in the car to take the boxes I turned around and my Mom had on her paper sunglasses on the inside of her regular glasses.. had to take a pic... to remember this day....

3 comments:

MaryCuth said...

You're a good woman Tampa! I admire your strength, courage, and willingness to forgive...you are amazing! :)

Halladay Family said...

VERY CUTE!!! Those glasses are my favorite :D see what we have to look forward too in the future :D haha loves you too

Halladay Family said...

that was supposed to come out i love you two!! :P