November 03, 2008

THE GREATEST THING IN LIFE !!



One of my favorite quotes is from the movie "Moulin Rouge". To be honest it is kinda a fruity movie.. but the colors, music, acting and quotes are awesome. Anyway, the quote is this... "The greatest thing in life is to love.. and be loved in return." I love that because it stems from one of the basic commandments of life... you have to love to be loved !! I thought of that as my board at school has undergone some changes... It started out like this...


My Kels Kels... came and saw me awhile ago and wrote this on my board... Love her... :>) Over time the image on my board changed to this....



Other kids from school came along and added their names.It is good to be loved. It makes me happy and makes my day always.... It is the greatest thing in life !!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam Tam!! I am such a trend setter! haha Just kidding! I do love you! and you are loved so very much by all!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

I couldn't agree more Tammy!

I LOVE YOU! I love this month too, A WHOLE MONTH to GIVE THANKS and LOVE even more..... I've already started :)

See you soon! I am leaving tomorrow to SNOW. YAHOO, NOT.....