October 26, 2008

THRILLED WITH THRILLER


A new halloweeny tradition is going to "Thriller" at Tuachan. It freakin rocks !!! We had an extra ticket.. so my Angia got to come down and go with us. I wub her. :>) She was thrilled with it.. and has decided to come down every year now.. to go see it with us. YEA !!


Before, in the middle, and after the show... they have zombies that walk around and scare ya. We posed with some... During intermission, I went to the bathroom.. and one of them said my name !!!! Freaked me out. I took a closeup picture of her.. and tried to get her to tell me who she was.. but she just kept staring at me.. Freaky !! I am hoping that it is one of my old students.. or cheerleaders.... Still scared the crap out of me !!




Tuachan is in the center of the beautiful red cliffs found in St. George.. it is breathtaking and one of my favorite things about where I live...


Growing up... I loved Michael Jackson. Yah, I had a Michael Jackson birthday party!!! Had a cake with a white glove on it.. and gave out Michael Jackson posters as party favors... of course that was back when he was freakin cool !! I still have the original video tape of the music video "Thriller". My friends and I used to copy the dance move by move... It is a classic !! Click on this link to watch it if ya want...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs9OQHpwDE

3 comments:

Andee said...

I have heard about that production that is put on- they have been doing it up here for years and I have heard cool things about it, but unfortunately still haven't been! But I will one of these days!! The makeup was awesome!!

Halladay Family said...

SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN!! TESSA ENJOYED IT :D

Wood Family Memories said...

Good times! Loved your post.... So happy to see good times. I definitely need more of them

I am glad Ang came down to go with you - she looks awesome! I'm sad again I wasn't able to come see and visit. Can we go to lunch sometime (maybe on Saturday).... I miss you and everytime I look at your blog it hurts we're not closer
(totally my fault)