October 07, 2008

Bean and His Writings

Well.. Bean is at college as most of you know.. and just to let me know he is okay and well.. besides texting me :>) ... He will send me his papers from English. I love reading them cause they are soo him and he writes well.. very imaginative like he is. Of course this one was about boarding. Just gonna share a little bit... and after are some lovely pics of him boarding at school that he sent me. About peeeed my pants with the one of him barefoot, no helmet, riding behind the car.. good hell !!

Carving down the hill, like a side winder snake slithering threw the desert sands. The wind hitting my body as soft, as a mother first touch. My hair is waving through the air, as waves do in the ocean. Jelly fish like, my legs and arms looking boneless as I move back and forth down the hill. Thoughts light, as a feather. Then I started to get the fear of the hill, as I started to fly down the monster. The wind changing its feel from soft and gentle, to like opening a hot oven. My boneless legs change to stiff as like the bamboo board. My heart that was beating rapidly has now stopped from terror.

No comments: