October 15, 2008

LUNCH LADY LAND

So Shell is now working in our school cafeteria. I will go up when she comes and chill with her and our freakin awesome lunch ladies. Wendy and Kristen are hilarious, and continuously make me laugh. I am not one to eat cafeteria food.. but for them I am almost on the verge... :>) I had to take a pic and do a tribute.. cause lunches twice a week at school have become a highlight.














Wendy made this... It is the cutest Halloween Decoration. She just cut some holes in the pumpkin, found some branches, tore some halloween fabric, got a fake bird.. and made the cutest halloween centerpiece. I am making one next year !!



















This is a classic tribute to all the lunch ladies out there !! One of my favorite SNL moments. Pause my music to watch. :>)

Watch more Veoh videos on AOL Video

1 comment:

Halladay Family said...

hahaha that was so funny you always make my cloudy days sunny!! I love you thanks for being the best sister ever!!!!