October 09, 2008

An Old Man and His Blankie














Today, I hopped into my pops car to go to lunch and found his blankie laying in the back seat. I asked him if he was finally going to get rid of it... cause seriously the thing is falling apart, and could probably walk on it's own cause it is soo dirty. He then informed me that it is his blankie and he cannot part with it... so he is having one of our friends sew it. I rolled my eyes at him.. and he said, "I know.. I am a 63 year old man with his blankie." Ha.. Love you pops.. He did promise me that after he gets it sewn he will wash it. :>)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha we read this and we laughed so hard!! We love dad! Its true it could probably walk on its own haha :D thats so funny!! My favorite post of yours so far!!! :p

Anonymous said...

old man linus :D