October 20, 2008

MY GARAGE SALE SIDEKICK

So this last weekend I had a garage sale.. I had to sell some of my stuff so I could go out and buy more stuff to sell at my next garage sale.. :>) Anyway, Hutcher was a good little helper. He helped me price.. and he made a sign for the sale too...


If you can't read it it says... "The Hutch and Tampa Show".. :>) Then he drew a picture of me and him in the upper right corner. He also wrote my address and please... and then drew pictures of stuff that I sold. The best is he wrote "I love you" in the center... He is quite the little advertiser !!!

3 comments:

MaryCuth said...

Awww...I'm so bummed that I didn't know! That would have been like going to Robert's or Tai Pan with incredible coupons! I'll have to hit the next one - let me know! BTW, I love your take on it - to buy more stuff for the next one, that is so true! HA! HA! HA!

Halladay Family said...

he is an artist of the family :D i love the little drawings of you guys! HE IS SO CUTE!1 I MISS THEM.. :(

Jessica said...

Hello! I need a personal invite to all of your garage sales since I don't have the first inside look anymore!