October 15, 2008

Peace Out

Something I love about my job is how I learn from the kids, and everyday I learn at unexpected times in unexpected ways. One of my frequent daily visitors.. is My Mariaaaaa !! She cracks me up. Today we were talking about the peace sign... Maria tells me that she... for years has drawn the peace sign upside down.. we got a good laugh out of that...

I then showed her how I draw peace... and she fell over....


In the end we agreed.. that both ways pretty much get the point across of the importance of peace. Cause it isn't how you draw it.. it is how you live it !!




Small moment... big impact...Thanks Maria !! Have I said lately how I love my job.. Um I do ! :>)

1 comment:

Wood Family Memories said...

I JUST LOVE YOU!!!! You have such an impact on so many lives out there! You know you are loved :)

Is your dad's house here in St George?

Okay, I am settled in our house! Are you home this weekend? UEA, can we come by? CALL ME or I'll call you

LOVE YOUR POSTS