October 23, 2008

MARRIAGE AND FAMILY

So honestly... most of the time I am not sad about not being married. The only times it is hard for me is my birthday, going to weddings, and sometimes at church. Yah.. I am retarded. So Brockster got married a couple of weekends ago to Kensey, and as much as I love him and Kens...I chickened out at the temple and luncheon.. just hard. But, I did make it to the reception. When I was waiting in line to congratulate Brock and Kensey.. Kens waved to me.. and it warmed my heart and reminded me of something that I had forgotten. Families come in all forms, shapes, and sizes. Brock and Kens are starting a new family... I was with my pops.. he is my family... The MacArthur/Sharp and Crismon clans treat me like family.... I don't have to be married to have family.. I have tons of kids at school, my nephews, a niece on the way, my godkids, Mikey, Bean, Kels, Erin.. I have kids !! There are people all around me that are my family... they fill that void. So.. will I be depressed about it sometimes... yah probably... :>) But, I am glad that Kens waved to me and reminded me to be happy for the families I have. I wish her and Brockster all the best. They are both amazing people.. and I am glad to know them.

4 comments:

Andee said...

I am so glad that you realized that!! you DO have amazing people all around you who are truly like family!! I don't know anyone else who could say the same! And you an amazing friend, and GodMom! We love ya babe!! :)

Brock and Kensey said...

You are the BEST!!! I love you Tammy! It has been so much fun getting to know you! I love sundays when we get to hangout! You've always been so great and welcoming to me!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

You will always be my family! I love you!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Tammy,

Friends for life, family for life! You are the "Coolest WOMAN" hands down!I love you and all you give to me, my family and our friendship. You are loved by so many and know you touch everyone in special ways everyday :)

I hope your enjoying your weekend... I need to stop by, hope you had a BLAST at Thiller

What time is S leaving back to SL?