October 04, 2008

It Scare Me Tag

K.. so I am at Saturday School and bored... Yep it is "The Breakfast Club" except I don't plan on walking around with toilet paper hanging out of my butt. :>) Those of you that have seen the movie will appreciate that comment... those of you that haven't seen it.. DO IT !! It is a classic !! Anyways.... I decided to start a tag, in the spirit of Halloween. I tag everyone that reads this !! I know who you are so do it.. or I will come scare you !! :>)

TOP FIVE MOVIES THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME !!!

1. The Blair Witch Project:









K.. let me first preface by saying, it does not take a lot to scare me. This movie scared the crap out of me !!! I know for a lot of people it was a joke, but for me it did the trick. It kinda left a lot to the imagination. And trust me.. my imagination can imaginate. :>) Tammi and Carter went chasing the Blair Witch with a baseball bat one night cause it scared them too. :>) I think I slept with the light on for a week !!!

2. Silence of the Lambs:








Anthony Hopkins scared the crap out of me in this movie. Whenever he said her name... "Clarice".. with his little lisp. Gives me the chills just thinking about it !! And that part where he cuts off that guys face and puts it over his face to escape in the ambulance.. and then he sits up.. I screamed. Yep.. right out loud in the theatre :>)

3. Sixth Sense:








Such a good movie... loved Bruce in it !! I love the end when your realize he was dead the whole time.. I totally didn't expect it. And if you haven't seen it yet.. I just ruined it for ya.. oops !!

4. The Ring







K.. this girl climbing out of the well.. and the tv... makes me pee my pants everytime !!

5. The Shining









Here's Johnny... Redrum.... Creepy Kids.... Jack Nicholson is amazing.. It is a classic ...that's all I have to say..

Those are my top five... can't wait to see yours.. :>)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice! I loved the first one. never saw your second one and saw the ring but i dunno :D I HEART YOU!! MY TURN!MWAH

Andee said...

I honestly haven't seen many scary movies, but I did see Blair and I thought it was dumb! The only one I would be able to contribute was a Stephen King one- I think it was called dreamcatcher- that was FREAKY!! But other than that I am boring and don't do real scary stuff- sorry!!

MaryCuth said...

Too scary for me! We try and stay away from the scary movies...sorry we're all chickens at our house! Missed seeing you at the game! Like your new festive page!

Brinaghs said...

check out are blog page