August 23, 2008

You Dropped a Bomb on Me... Baby !!


Football is back !!! Yea.. I love Flyer Football..... the royal blue flags, the bomb squad, Randy announcing, Jettetes, the spirit of Dixie is so real.... Again it is a little different this year... Carter and Jake are gone, I am not coaching cheer.. so after the initial first weirdness and sadness... I was glad to be back. My Mikey did well, and it was fun to watch him do his stuff on the field, even though I held my breath everytime he went to pass. It reminded me of the good old days I would do the same with Carter at Pine View. :>) The best highlight of the night, was the choice of music the boys decided to run out to... The kids/fans have formed a "Bomb Squad"... hence the Flyers.. our mascot.. So Maxi and Mikey decided to play "The Cool and the Gang".. "You dropped a bomb on me !!" Awesome :>) Good to be back with Flyer Football !!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad you guys won! I need to put your cell number in my phone so you can keep me posted during Dixie games. Just wasn't the same without the old gang sitting in the stands together! I also don't have any connections with the cheerleaders, and I really want one of the shirts the moms were wearing! Lisa Peterson told me I'd be a cheer mom soon! Guess that means I have to wait! Have a great week at school!