August 20, 2008

Bean's Top Ten..... Eight

Sad, hard, day for me today..Bean went to college. Yah, it's only thirty minutes away, but, I don't like it. So, today we went to Wingers, and chilled in my classroom. I told Bean I was gonna do a post.. and he just rolled his eyes. He thinks I am obsessed about the blog.. :>) I told him that I was gonna do a top five of my favorite memories with him... He looked at me with pouty eyes and said... Only five ???!!! So, I told him I would do ten... but I am only doing eight... He never looks on here anyway.. :>)

8. Banana Pancakes.. Jack Johnson




7. His hair... especially under the Dixie Helmet



6. Attack of the hugger.. and the fall into my bookcase.. Heee.. heee.. lets just say that Bean can't hide the way he feels very well. And a certain girl liked to attack him with hugs everytime she saw him. One time he tried to make an escape.. but my bookcase got in the way... She liked it though cause she got to fall on him. :>) His face on the way down was priceless...


5. NACHO LIBRE... WE LAUGHED GOOD !!


4. Trips to Harmon's... Morning runs to get breakfast and goodies for the day..


3. Just talks... talks with Abbie first hour... texts checking up on me, or asking me for things... talks about life, church, girls, family.. just talks. I love talking to Bean..


2. Smiley long boarding face.. Bean has a special coat he wears when long boarding, it's like a letterman's jacket.. cracks me up.. but my favorite is watching him light up when he long boards, or does anything he loves. His smile makes me smile...


1. Hugs... he gives the best ones.. will miss this the most..




HAPPY COLLEGE MY BEAN... I WILL MISS YOU..

3 comments:

Abbie Eddington said...

that makes me sad! haha but those talks were the best! love you! abbie...

Wood Family Memories said...

You are simply the "BEST"... What a fantastic post!

Brock and Kensey said...

Ohhh that is a sad little post!! You are so cute!!