August 07, 2008

DU....DU....DA DU DA DU DA........DAAA DAA DAA DAA...


Yah, that's supposed to be the Olympic theme. I love the summer Olympics.... my favorites are swimming and gymnastics.. I remember back in the good old 80's the guys Olympic team that was awesome.. I had the hugest crush on Mitch Gaylord. Ha :>) Now, I look forward to watching Shawn in gymnastics and of course... the hunky Phelps in swimming. Go USA !!!!


Had to find a picture of Mitch...



Shawn Johnson is supposed to rock the socks off of gymnastics... from what I have seen so far she is amazing...

Um.. how yummy is Phelps.. not to mention he looks good in a speedo. :>) But most importantly he is just awesome to watch as a swimmer.. can't wait..




I also love how the country comes together during the Olympics... no politics, or ethnicity... just good old fashion talent and sportsmanship....

No comments: