August 16, 2008

FLYERS BE SLIPPIN' AND SLIDIN'

First week of school done... Whooohooo !! I am department head this year so running around with my head cut off this week. :>) But, all is well. Stucki, our student council advisor asked me to babysit the kids yesterday during an opening week activity. So my first week of school ended on a wet note. The students at my school created a huge slide with plastic.. add a hill, water, soap, and spazzy teenagers.. and fun ensued. A lot of the girls chose to watch and sit with me.. but of course the boys thought of a variety of ways to tackle the slide. I had to capture and share..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun tam!! :D

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey women -

You look like you have WAY TOO fun... I bet you're the most loved teacher at Dixie! You always have so much fun with whoever you're with.

MISS YOU TONS!!!