August 28, 2008

Parking Phenomonen

Went with Pops this week to Cali... and of course we went shopping. Now anyone that knows me.. knows that I shop and love it. But, the highlight of this shopping trip was the parking garage. Some inventor dude.. came up with the coolest parking gizmos. You know how you are driving around trying to find a spot, and you have to go up and down the aisles... well no more of that with this parking garage. They had these cool sensory lights... red if there was a car in the spot, green if it was empty.. and blue for handicapped... So COOL !! So you could just look across the garage and see where to drive to.. to park. How freakin handy dandy is that !!! Dad was laughing at me cause I had to stand there and watch the colors change from red to green and green to red as people pulled into and out of their spots. And... of course I had to get a pic for the blog.. :>) All I have to say is the guy that invented these is laughing all the way to the bank !!!


No comments: