August 17, 2008

My New Baby Girl


After watching Michelle's yorkie a couple of weeks ago.. I fell in love. So to my delight, Shell and Joe showed up with a doggie for me the other day. One of their friends family members couldn't keep her anymore so they brought her to me. I gave Joe a big wet kiss on his bald head, and petted Michelle's arm.. which she hates. :>) I was so happy and excited. She is freakin cute, her name is Nina, and now I have three pups. I think I am hitting my mid-life crisis cause I am getting another one this summer. Pops said he is going to call the city on me for having too many dogs.... Whatever !! I am an old maid with her dogs and proud of it !! This will totally be me....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

2 comments:

Andee said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! She is so freakin cute!! I can't wait to visit her! I will show the picture to my kids- they will freak out! And you suck because you have all my favorite dogs- shitzu and now a yorkie! The only one you don't have is a pug- so don't you dare man!! Anyway- congrats!!

Andee

Jessica said...

She is adorable! We will have to come and see her. If you ever need a babysitter we are here and would love to! I loved the comic~I'm am still laughing!!!