August 07, 2008

IT'S A CROTCH ROCKET !!!


So school has begun... and like the beginning of every year.. teachers begin with faculty meetings. UGH !! But, yesterday was one of the best ones yet... my administrator called a motorcycle a crotch rocket !! Never in my life had I heard that, or had half of the others... we laughed long and hard.. as he realized what he said and laughed with us. It was a good moment in a long faculty meeting.. :>) And trust me, I will never let him live that one down...

3 comments:

Andee said...

That is awesome!!! I have heard that one before but I can't think from where- but it is the truth man!!

MillerTime said...

That is what we called that type of bike in WI. Carter had a field day too when he heard me say it!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey love -

SERIOUS! Oh that's what the saying is - bullet bikes have been called that since I remember, oh 17! I hung out with alot of them :)

Sorry I haven't returned your call, it's been nuts.... I'll be in vegas this weekend, colorado next weekend, yuba lake the following AH!!!!! I'll get in touch I promise..

I did have one question though, did you have to re-download all your songs to your MP3 player for your music on the blog? Or is there a way to export/import to get that cute MP3 - I want it on mine....

Love ya! I think of you tons