August 12, 2008

BACK TO THE GRIND


Welp, today was the first day back to school... Good Hell !! :>) Summer flew ! It was good to see the kids, and I missed some of the ones that left even more when they weren't there today. It was also real hard without Jake or my brother there... just different. But, I can do different.. something I have learned teaching all these years is that the most important thing about my job is the kids. Just gotta keep telling myself that when I miss the way it was, and know that it will be FABULOUS again. I did laugh with the kids as I always do, and for those of you that know me, I am not a quiet laugher. I feel sorry for the teachers on my floor. Anyways, Dilly came in to say hi and we were talking about the Coon (a St. George wanna be gang of cowboys). So, I asked him which group he belonged to... the Coon or the other one (I can't remember the name now)... and he replied confidently, without hesitation, "Miller I belong to the GlenDilla". Which is his nickname. Gotta love his humility :>)

No comments: