August 31, 2008

TAGGED BY JESS

#1 Self Portrait
What a freakin hottie !!! :>)




#2 My Kitchen Sink
K.. what the hell??!! This was a weird one... but again.. I am clean and anal.. my poor sister.





#3 My Favorite Room
This is where the real magic happens... HAHAHAHAHA !! Ya right.. I wish. No, but really I love my room. It is where I can walk around in my G's and not scare anyone but my dogs. :>)




#4 Laundry Room
Yah... my laundry room is even painted and decorated in southwestern... I am a freak.. I know.




#5 My Fridge
This is where the magic happens... and I wonder why I am fat... look at all that food !! Ha, actually Charlie and Stace are here with me so it is food for three... or four if you count the beast in my sister's belly. :>)





#6- Master Bath
Yah... I am clean and anal...




#7- My Closet
I got so many freakin clothes it is embarassing.. seriously ridiculous !!





#8 Favorite Shoes
K... just got these in the VEGASSSS on Friday when I went to Mikey's game. LOOOOVE them can't wait to wear them to games with my Dixie Blue.




#9- Favorite Spot of My House
This is my fav... got my couch.. which you can see my sisters hand cause she is laying on it.. :>) Got my bright colored fireplace.. got my lovely cow horns above my fireplace... and my television... me happy.




#10- Favorite Vacation Spot
Um... Hawaii. I love that place.. gonna live there someday. I have been twice and loved it both times. There is a spirit there that just resonates into your soul.



Thanks Jess... this was fun !! I tag Krischelle, Abs, my Sista Stace, and Andal my Love Handle... So get on it girls !! :>)

4 comments:

Andee said...

Okay so I guess I had better do the challenge- I hope nobody else thinks I am a freak for doing this one!! And I was laughing in yours because I am almost as anal as you!! You go girl!! Anal is a beautiful thing!!

Jessica said...

Thanks for playing! I'm still laughing, but I love your house! Always have, always will!! What's this about Brock getting married??? Was that the girl in the pic. with Michelle? Let me know!

Wood Family Memories said...

So your saying you want me to take photos of myself and my house... Hee Hee

You know me, I'll get made fun of! #1 CLEAN FREAK O'D

Okay I'll start this tag, just for you......... It might take me a few days!

Anonymous said...

How do I add you as a person on my page? haha