January 25, 2009

Weekend Update

Publish Post

You don't have to travel to colorful places.. to have a colorful life !! I had a variety of great things happen this weekend.....

I was introduced to Facebook by one of my old friends, Mel. I have been asked to get on Facebook before and haven't.. but Mel was persuasive. What a blast!! I am addicted.. I have found tons of old friends, which has been awesome. I posted tons of old photos as a dedication.. and everyone seems to be loving them.. Like I need another internet addiction... Facebook and Blogging !!




My little Taloo Boo.. performed with the cheerleaders at the basketball game. She did a great job!! It is so funny cause she hates it when people watch her perform.. she is always telling Michelle.. don't look at me !! Ha !!























This be Kenyon.. he is a spaz.. and I love it!! I took tickets at the basketball game on Friday. We played Pine View, which just happens to be our big rivals. We won !! Yep, yep !! But, I loved Kenyon's spirit.. he rocks!! I tried to get him to hold still for the pic.. but the kid never holds still !!





















Chilled with my new niece Tessa... of course.. DUH!! Love this pic.. it looks like she is smiling.. I keep telling Stace she smiled at me.. even though she is too little.. I know she does !! Stace calls her "Little Mama".. very cute. She is such a good Mommy. I am very proud of her !!






































Friday at school I took a "What Disney Hero Are You?" Quiz with some of my students... I was Quasimodo!! What the hell? We were just laughing forever about that one!!












8 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you have discoverd Facebook! Will you be my friend??? Yes, it is very addicting! Love your pic. with Tessa! And just love your blog in general!!! You have such wisdom Quozimoto! How ever you spell that! That is funny! Jake was just looking at a picture of himself the other day and said he looked like Quozimoto!

MillerTime said...

GREAT!! You found facebook!!! I was wondering why I am getting all of these Cali. freaks wanting to be my friend!!! Ugghhh!! I'm changing my name to Xena or something!!

Palmer Family said...

HEY, babycakes!!! LOVE the blog! Love that I'm gonna blog-stalk someone else!!!

Andee said...

I love to see your "colorful" life! You have more fun than anyone I know!!

Rick Miller said...

Tammy, with blogging and facebook, no wonder you are tired. Love you.

Halladay Family said...

Quasimodo? HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHA i can see it now :D lol i heart you and you and tessa are adorable! she does smile at you i know it :D

Halladay Family said...

hey i see dad commented you too.. :D i keep tellin him sabby and him should do a blog together :D

Melanie said...

Tam, when I took that I was Phil! (the half goat/man thing in Hercules)!!! Talk about what the hell!