January 06, 2009

May The Force Be With You

The past week when I had the boys.. little Hutcher got a Star Wars toy. It was a toy that had to do with a scene from "Return of the Jedi". Hutcher seems to be into Star Wars lately, so I asked him if he had seen the movie.. and he didn't, so we watched it. How freakin cool is it to share I movie that I love from like twenty years ago.. with my nephews. They were asking me questions.. and there was a little confusion between Annakin turning into Darth, and Leah and Luke being related... But Hutcher was epeciallly intent on getting all the Star Wars soap opera down. It was a not to forget moment, that this cool movie, with a good message that impacted me... impacted him. :>) Our favorite was Chewie's call.. had to get the boys trying to do it...



2 comments:

MillerTime said...

WOW!!!

Halladay Family said...

VERY CUTE!! FUN TIMES!:Dthats also the same day i got a water for Cooper and it was like he has never had water before lol he said "I hate water" lol it was so cute. All he wanted was apple juice...haha