January 12, 2009

Mr. Stork Stops By

I am blessed !! This morning I woke up to a call from my sister... "Get up.. Baby Tessa is coming !!". On my way to the hospital.. I had a moment. You know those moments when the veil is thin, you are not really thinking about anything, and then all of the sudden you feel love, warmth.. I had one.. Tessa told me she was coming and excited to come. Well, she did at 4:47 pm today !! I am so proud of Stace, she was so brave and amazing. And Charlay was just sweet as always, doting and loving her. Tessa Nicole Bailey will change our lives.. she told me so today on my way to meet her... I look forward to it !! And thanks Mr. Stork... you are MAGIC !! Stop my music to the left to watch the video...



5 comments:

Brinaghs said...

OH my gosh she is so cute!! Nelyana is excited to have a little girl cousin to play with soon. Love the cheecks!! Cant wait to see her!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Auntie....

OMG!! Happy Birthday TESSA..... ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL, CUTIE PANTS, and every other word in the dictionary.....Congrats to the Bailey Family!! What a precious and priceless moment! Stacy looks like she did such a fabulous job bringing little Tessa into this world :) Nice photos and video taken (You rocked) for doing this memorable time for the family! I look forward to visiting baby Tessa and her momma... I also cant wait to give AUNT'EE Tammy a huge hug :)

Love you tons! Always and Forever

Andee said...

WOW! Beautiful - she looks a lot like her Mom! Can't wait to see her in person and I KNOW your going to be an awesome auntie to her too! She's gonna LOVE you! (and not just cuz you have gum!) Congrats!!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little girl! Paige weighed in @ 8lb 7oz close to Tessa! I love em big! I just want to kiss her little cheeks!! Congrats! What a great addition to your family! You needed a girl!

MaryCuth said...

YAY!! She's finally here! She looks so cute with all of that dark hair. She's going to LOVE her Aunt Tampa spoiling her rotten!!! Congratulations to you all!!