January 14, 2009

Virgin Lips

Driving by our marque at school the other day and saw this....

























So of course I start thinking of what SB and VL are... Um Softball and Volleyball.. I don't know was perplexed with what it was !! So I talked to Anna Banana who is in charge of putting info. on our marque. She informed me that SB stood for "Spencer Brown" which is our Student Body President and VL... stood for "Virgin Lips". So pretty much... "Spencer is not Virgin Lips". He got his first kiss !!! LOL... I love it !!! Love my school !! Good Stuff !!

2 comments:

Karly Barker said...

SHUT UP SHUT UP! I love this it is hysterical. I remember one time we put up something like we gots spirit or something - one of the cheers with incorrect grammar and like 500 parents called and complained. I wonder if this is getting any attention?

Unknown said...

This is great! It's so funny. I love the fact that 95% of Saint George will not get it. But, most of all I love that the other 5% will. PERFECT!