January 09, 2009

Chef Chan

I will never forget the first time I met Chan. He was wearing khaki shorts, a bright purple shirt, and a yellow beret. He had a crowd of people around him that he seemed to be entertaining, and when he smiled at me.. I knew that we would become great friends.... He is a man of many talents... and though I tease him quite a bit.. because of him I have Andee and him in my life, not to mention three great godkids. I wanted to thank him somehow for the awesome day he gave us... and in my own silly way I decided to write him a poem !! One of the mostest, favoritist, talents that I benefit from knowing Chan... is his cooking. I always enjoy a good meal when I go up to see them or they come down to see me... He is by far the bestest chef... He is...

CHEF CHAN !!
My tummy loves
Chef Chan.
It growls ... You be the man !!!
Chef Chan always makes it yummy treats.
What he concocts, and creates is no small feat.
From pico de gallo eggs, to beef stroganoff.
Chef Chan is the head honcho cooking boss.
My tummy rumbles and gurgles in thanks.
For all the good food from him that it partakes !!




Thanks Chan... Love you :>)

2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

Gimmie Sum................... please! yummy for my tummy!

Andee said...

So I am relaying a message from Chan- "you are so sweet, I would do it again in a heartbeat! It's my job to give you a kick in the emotional ass here and there and to make sure you know your loved!" Sounds like him doesn't it! I loved it too- you are so creative, you don't give yourself enough credit! Love you!