January 09, 2009

Gettin a Rub Down From Hans




















Lots of people have tried to get me to get facials, massages, pedicures... etc. for a long time. I don't wanna !!! I have this thing about people I don't know touching me.... just not appealing. Andal my Love Handle, called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that Chan was springing to get us a day at the spa...um, I didn't really wanna go, but Andal wanted me to... so I told her I would. When we first got there, they took us to a relaxation room... um.. I was struggling.. no plants, or candles, or ocean music was gonna relax me at that point. All, I could think of was that there was some huge guy named Hanz in the back waiting to give me a rub down.. I was freaked !! We then were led to our little shower rooms... the girl went into some tranquil, mountain, breeze.. speech about the stuff she was putting on the cloth that I was supposed to wash with. Honestly, all I cared about was that it smelled good. I showered, put like five layers of towels on my body, robed up, and started following the girl to my appointment. She informed me that "Dusty was waiting for me". AAAAA !! It is a boy.. almost didn't make it.. but alas, Dusty was a girl. Dusty gave me a facial.. and all of my concerns, fears, and anticipations melted away. Helloooo can you say I was in HEAVEN !! I mean seriously she could have done my facial with me butt naked and I wouldn't have given a crap.. it was incredible and felt amazing !! Andal and I then swapped and Allie gave me a massage.. I seriously was moaning from how good it felt !! Think I scared her a little :) .. All in all, my friends have been right... the spa thing is worth it, and as long as the word spa treatment is involved.. any freakin stranger can touch me from here on out !! I am going as much as I can now.. which is like once a year cause it aint cheap. Chan paid, which was icing on the cake. Thanks Andal for the awesome experience !! And Chan.. you are truly an amazing husband, friend, and man. Lucky to have family like you.... Love you guys !!

3 comments:

Andee said...

You are soooooo welcome girl!! we LUV you!!! And your picture definately turned out better than mine- but what's with us both like leaning our rears backward? I guess it makes us look skinnier!! Hee hee!Thanks for such a fun time!! :)

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey my love,

Oh my!!! Sounds like me - no facials for this girl (no bueno) Good for you Tammy! U totally deserve it... I love to be pampered otherwise!

I love you and miss you like crazy!

Halladay Family said...

FUN!!! I am jealous. Next time i am pregnant we have to go too one k.. ONE MORE DAY!!! AHH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? :D love you bff