October 11, 2010

Tampa The TV Critic- Wednesday's

Here is my Wednesday TiVo list:


OUTLAW- Loving Jimmy Smitts in this. It's another lawyer show. Not my new favorite law show, but still pretty good. I heard that it might be cancelled... I will miss it a little. I am struggling to keep up with all of them !!







THE MIDDLE- Great comedy !! It's about a quirky little family in the Midwest.. trying to live life and get by. The little boy in it has one of my favorite quirks !! He always whispers the last part of what he is saying to himself and looks down !! Haha.. I love it !! Think I am going to start teaching like that. :)



MODERN FAMILY- I have blogged about this show before... It is the best comedy out there. The two gay guys are a riot... and all the characters play off each other hilariously. A definite must see !!










COUGAR TOWN- This show is about a single mom that is coming to grips with old age. She gets a lot of help from her family and friends. I enjoy the characters, and her ex-husbands vehicle is a golf-cart. Good times !! :)






THE DEFENDERS- This is my new favorite lawyer show. I have always been a big fan of Jim Belushi, and Jerry O'Connell is yummy. They are funny together, and I have enjoyed the storyline and cases they have had thus far. It is a definite keeper.







THE WHOLE TRUTH- Yet, another lawyer show... this one I might give up. The thing I like about it... is that it really shows both sides of the defense and prosecution in each case. At times you are thinking it could go either way. But to be honest, at this point of my week... I am lawyered out. I am going to have to decide between this and Outlaw...

1 comment:

The Stoney Fam said...

LOOOOve Modern Family and the Defenders! I am creeped out by watching 'Monica' on Cougar Town! She has had waaaay too much plastic surgery!