October 20, 2010

Tampa the TV Critic- Friday's

Here is what is on the TiVo on Friday's:

SUPERNATURAL- I have posted about this show a couple of times now... I love this show !! It is brutally sad and intense.. but it shows the strength of persistence and fight... I like it !! And the guys are amazingly hot !!







MEDIUM- Love this show.. have watched it since the beginning. This season has not disappointed. The main character has the ability to see ghosts and has dreams that show her the future, past, or present. The writing is great !! And the show is just different and interesting !!






BLUE BLOODS- Great cop show. I like it because it deals with the family side of law. It shows how each family member has a different view, and how at times they have to pick law or family. Love Donnie Wahlberg and Tom Selleck in it too !!









THE GOOD GUYS- Seriously hilarious !! A cop show.. but it has an old school cop and new school cop as partners. The old school guy is great... laugh out loud great !! Another thing that is cool about the show is they go back and forth in time... which keeps ya on your toes a bit.




HAVEN- Great show on Sci-Fi. The season finale was a couple of weeks ago.. but I figured I would still do a little write up. Since it is on Sci-Fi.. it has a little weirdness, and supernatural side to it. The characters are interesting, and the stories even more interesting. I like it because it is something different. Not the typical cop, lawyer, or doctor show. I will definitely watch next season.

1 comment:

jenniho ♥ said...

So I really do appreciate 'Tampa the TV critic'. She saves me from watching a lot of crap! I record Parenthood & Glee...and then a bunch of reality shows. I was wondering if 'Tampa the TV Critic' could share some insight on her fav. reality TV shows...if any. And if she doesn't watch reality TV why not? I'm just curious...