October 12, 2010

Tampa The TV Critic- Thursday's

This is my TiVo list for Thursday's:



GREY'S ANATOMY- I have been watching this show since the beginning. One of my favorite things about it is Grey's words of wisdom that she says in each episode. This show has such emotion and feeling. The season finales the past two years have been seriously intense. I have actually screamed out loud, and jumped up and down... intense !! Absolutely a must see !!





S*$&T MY DAD SAYS- This show is based on a book I have. Haven't actually read it yet, but I will get there. :) The show so far is pretty funny. I like William Shatner.. I mean come on Star Trek !! And he is a crotchety, old man. Pretty funny !





BONES- I have been watching this show since the beginning as well. Right now, my feelings for it are conflicted. The storylines are usually really good and different. It is about a genius woman that studies bones. She is paired up with an FBI agent to solve crimes when bones are found. The characters are likable and it is intense and funny at the same time. But, I am seriously just sick of them putting off the two of them getting together. I mean come on already.. Just kiss !!



FRINGE- Great show ! JJ Abrams is a great writer. Like this show cause it is something different. It is a sci-fi, suspense, action, romance, comedy, thriller. But, it leans more towards the sci-fi. Plus Joshua Jackson is in it.. and he is hot. Have you noticed that I watch shows based on the guys looks? Yah, I am shallow like that. :) I also love the character Walter. He is the crazy, old scientist type. He is hilarious !!




MENTALIST- Love this guy.. At times he is a little too cocky... but it is pretty cool how he can read people based on their actions. The way they solve cases is pretty cool. A lot of times they fool the crooks to come out through manipulation. So it is a cop show with a different twist.. that is enjoyable.




NIKITA- This is a remake from the original popular french movie "La Femme Nikita". I have seen both the french and american movie, and USA had a series years ago that I watched. So I was excited to see this new one. I love it !! They started it with a different twist. Instead of Nikita being inside.. she has escaped and is trying to take down the twisted government sanctioned program that incarcerated her. It puts a good twist on an old story.. and makes it fresh. Besides the fact that she kicks ass... and has big guns !! :)



THE OFFICE- Classic comedy at it's best !! I have actually posted about this show before... I heart it !!









THE VAMPIRE DIARIES- Yes another teeny bopper show about vampires that I love. But, to plead my case I have liked these shows since the first one.. Buffy. This show is awesome. Hot guys, blood, smut, vampires, revenge, betrayal, werewolves, good guys, bad guys... What more could you ask for? :)

1 comment: