October 11, 2010

Me and Smel on My Roller Coaster




Mel came up this past weekend and spent a couple of days with me. I kept asking her what she wanted to do... and she kept gently chiding... "Tam whatever you want, I am up for anything !!" I don't think she realized how important her visit was to me, and how even greater that response was. Seriously, having her here with no plans, just chilling like we used to back in the stone ages... :) helped me soo much. We shopped, ate, watched DVR, watched old videos, took naps, and hung out at my school. I have been off my rocker lately... emotional wise. I tend to be on this roller coaster often. But, she was on it with me that weekend and helped me smile and raise my arms.. and enjoy the ride. I felt like me again when she left. I am again truly blessed in the friends department. They are my foundation and are often there for me on my roller coaster rides !! One thing about Smel... she has always been a steady rider on my roller coaster... at times she might have been sitting in the way back... yelling her support, but this weekend she was right next to me holding my hand. :) Love you Smel.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

aww Tam, I love ya babe.

Andee said...

Love that!! And you are blessed in the friends dept!! SOOO glad you had fun!! :)

The Stoney Fam said...

So happy that you guys had a great visit! Tam, I hope you know that the reason why you have such great friends is because YOU are a great friend! lov u!

Melanie said...

yes Julie and Andee, she is blessed to BE such a great friend!!!