September 24, 2010

Tampa The TV Critic- Tuesday's

Here is Tuesday's list of TiVo items:


GLEE- This show is my third favorite show on television. The singing is amazing. The characters are hilarious. The season opener was awesome !! The lines that come out of the Cheer Coach Sue's mouth are just the best. And they just added another Coach to this season. Hahaha... her name is Coach Biest.... a female coach for Football. Cracks me up !! And they have added a few new kids with amazing voices !!




NCIS- This is my second favoritist show on television. I just love the characters in this show. They are all so different.. and play off each other so well. The main character Gibbs, is the strong silent type. I love him. I seriously plan on naming a future dog after him. This is just the best show on television !!






RAISING HOPE- This show is my new favorite comedy. It is a little crude at times... but always has a round about way of giving a good message. The grandma is hilarious... always just walks around in a bra. Haha... definitely a must see if you want to laugh out loud !!









NCIS LOS ANGELES- One of my favorite characters is on this show... Love the little old lady that is their boss. Again this show is awesome for the same reasons that the original NCIS is. Plus it has LL Cool J.. I mean come on !! :)




PARENTHOOD- Great show... great actors !! Some of the scenes between the families are just so true !! I don't have my own kids... but I love how real this show portrays how families interact and get along. William Baldwin joined up this year on it... good stuff !!










THE GOOD WIFE- This is my favorite law show. It is an incredible drama.. with some of the best writing I have seen on television. I love the investigator for the firm. Plus it has Mr. Big from Sex in the City... Good stuff !!






SONS OF ANARCHY- This show is real... real gritty, real violent, real sad, real intense, really awesome !! I love to hate it !! Sometimes I think to myself... I shouldn't like this so much !! But, I can't help it.. I am addicted.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

ok you know what I can't not watch? Sister Wives!!! it's like a train wreck, I can't look away! I'm just in awe that people choose that lifestyle!