February 16, 2009

This Tag Is For You Sharbar

Answer the questions and then tag five people:

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Getting ready to move to St. George
2. Finishing up my Masters Degree
3. Working at Department 56 in Vegas (Miss that place)
4. Eating... :) I can't think of anything and I am always doing that !!
5. ... I am stumped !! MIRACLE ! Cause I usually have sooo much to say..


5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Do some blogging.
2. Wash my sheets
3. Clean my shower
4. Pick up dog poop
5. Give dogs bath
(Almost done !!)


5 things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off my home.
2. Pay off all my dad's bills.
3. Adopt a baby.
4. Pay my tithing from the last five years !! Ha !!
5. By a beach house in Hawaii.


5 places I have lived:
1. Southern California
2. St. George, Utah
3. Cedar City, Utah
4. Las Vegas
5. Salt Lake, Utah


5 jobs I have held:
1. Maid at the Hilton
2. Baskin and Robbins... Yummy
3. Blimpies Sandwiches
4. Bath and Body Works
5. Iron Parke... like Shar !!


5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Spending time with my godkids, and nieces and nephews as they get older !!
2. Travel more
3. Better with my money
4. Real Estate License... Maybe :)
5. And as always looking for a man !!

K... I tag... Hayley, Jen Bennett, Jenna, Mary, and my Poppy.... Get crackin taggerees !!




1 comment:

Andee said...

MAID at the Hilton- OH GEEZ I wish I could have seen that one!!! But who am I to point fingers cuz I worked at Winn Dixie at the deli! :) And I KNOW my kids want to spend some time with you too- they wuv you!