February 06, 2009

A Letter To The President
















I am not one to get to heavily involved in all the debates during elections.. in fact I usually get annoyed at how the media focuses on the negative of those that have sacrificed and will sacrifice for our country. I am republican.. but am not biased in the respect and gratefulness I feel for those great men.. that serve as our presidents. What an unthankful, tireless job it must be.. but I about bahled when I saw this the other day.. It just captures how I feel about the presidency.. So thank you to our leaders.. republican, democrat, white, black, flawed, and flawless... They sacrifice for me and you everyday !! I am grateful for this country I live in.







3 comments:

MillerTime said...

Wow I had never heard that before - that was amazing!

Andee said...

I saw that on the today show the morning they aired it and it made me cry! How neat of them to do that- it shows how neat that family is!

jenniho ♥ said...

Loved it...thanks for posting it...I've been avoiding the news lately...I mean you can only take so much right?... I'd watch though if there were more stories like this.