February 10, 2009

Driving a Sunbeam















Good Hell... I am getting old. Driving one of my students the other day which I taught over the summer. We drive by my old church building in Bloomington and he says... "There's my old church building." And I said, "Hey, me too." And Brock says, "Yah, I think you used to be my old primary teacher." So, I thought, and thought as smoke came out of my ears.. :) and then the light bulb went off.. Little Brock from Sunbeams !!... that used to sit on my lap... and was so freakin cute !! AAAAH !! I was a little excited after that, and about jumped in the backseat to give him a hug.. if it wasn't for the look of fear in his eyes, I would of. How freakin cool was that though!! He told me he remembered all the fun things we did... swimming and activites... it just warmed my heart. The sun definately shined brighter that day. :) So you know I had to get a pic of little Sunbeam Brock... all growed up...














2 comments:

Andee said...

That is awesome!! What an impact you have on kids lives- it's amazing! I hope you realize it!! :D

Melanie said...

how cute Tam! so fun