February 27, 2009

Oldies But Goodies

I have never been good at keeping in touch with old friends... I wish I had some great excuse... but I don't. This past week I went to Cali with pops. I had the great opportunity of seeing some of my old friends. It was just awesome.... haven't seen them in like fifteen years, but it was like we hadn't been apart. I am so lucky to have the friends I have had, still have, and know I will have... I have always been blessed in that area !!

This is me, Melanie, and Leslie. Lester was in our Stake. Her and I became good buds through stake youth trips, and stake dances. We were inseparable at Youth Conferences and Disneyland trips. :) Les always cracked me up, and still does. She has a beauty inside and out... This night we stayed up late.. laughed, cried, and caught up with each others lives... good times.




















































This is Melanie. She is one of my good friends from the ward I grew up in. We did everything together... dances, trips, laughed, cried, chilled... She was and still is one of the best women I know!! Her and I were called the Be-Bops.. along with our other friend Kristen. This night Mel and I had Chinese with pops, and then we just chilled at the hotel.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me teenagers bored sitting on a bed! haha ilvoe ya Tam!

Melanie said...

very cute Tambo! Am I not beautiful inside and out, like Leslie?!!! hello! I'm stealing your best friends quote! love it!

Wood Family Memories said...

Friends are Priceless! I loved your post, reminded me that I do have such great friends surrounded by me!

I love your new background :) You are such a creator!

LOVE YA BABE'S