February 24, 2010

Random Chinese Commentator??


Have you guys noticed that there is a random.... Chinese commentator on my blog???!!! At first, I just ignored it... but then one of my students suggested that I translate what he/she said in Google Translator. So I did and this is what I got..... For his/her first comment, this was the translation... "A person is like a fraction, his actual talents are elements to his own assessment is the denominator. The greater the denominator, the smaller the value of scores." What the hell does that mean? It was posted under Brock's Birthday post. To my random Chinese commentator... "Please explain to me what this means.... or I will lay awake tonight doing fractions in my head !!" The second one translates to this... "Two people have a tongue to speak in order to observe the times sake." WHAT !!!!! Um..... WHAT !!!???? Is this about making out with a clock?? I am so confused.. this post was posted under my commentary on movies. Maybe it's about making out in a movie ??? Maybe, I just haven't made out in so long.. that is all I can think about. But enough of that... I just want my random Chinese commentator to know... I don't mind the comments. They are just a little too deep for me. Can you dumb them down a little please. And what is your name?... cause I feel kinda bad about calling you "Random Chinese Commentator". :)

2 comments:

AngelaW said...

Nothing to add. Just laughing my butt off! Thanks, needed a break from a very boring work assignment. Sorry I am not deep enough to eleborate on any of the meanings.

Andee said...

Never noticed it was even there and I think someone is pulling a MAJOR prank on you and PULLING IT OFF!!