February 13, 2010

Bathroom Thumbs Up


Those that know me... know that I use the potty a lot. I have a small bladder... and drink gallons of Diet Pepsi.... hence, the peeing. :) So I pretty much know where every public bathroom is in Utah, and how long it takes to get to it !! So you could pretty much say that I am a connoisseur of the public bathroom... with that said, I have always had one issue. It has always bugged that we are supposed to wash our hands to get rid of germs... and then after that we turn around and push the blower with our hands, or push the lever to get paper towels to dry our hands, or use our hands to open the door. Now mind you I always use my sleeve or an extra paper towel... but really if you don't do that... what's the point? Might as well not wash your hands !! Slowly, some of these issues have been resolved over the years... No doors going into the bathrooms, just long hallways, automated blowers and paper towel dispensers. But, yesterday, I had the greatest public bathroom experience ever... and it just made my day !! At Harmon's, it isn't about the stalls, or the toilets, or the paper towel dispensers... it is all about the hand blower. Seriously, I just might frequent that bathroom to use it. Dyson... yep the same guys that make the vacuums (which I LOVE !!!) have created a hand blower called the Airblade. It is freakin awesome !!! You know how most hand dryers barely blow, and you have to rub your hands, and then eventually you give up and end up wiping your hands on your pants? Well with this blower... I stuck my hands down in it.. and they dried in 12 seconds !! AWESOME !! I washed my hands three times after that.. :) So the next time you have to go potty... check out Harmon's. I give it a THUMBS UP !!!

3 comments:

MillerTime said...

That is SOOOO frickin' cool!!! I can't wait to try it out!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Costco in Lehi and I was so surprised that there was a self check out there... Then I went into the bathroom and what do ya know, they have the same Dyson hand dryers there too... Needless to say it was a great trip to Costco. Totally worth spending $4.50 on a giant thing of hand sanitizer! ha

Hayley Jane said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDDD that! I used it the other day and walked out smiling sooo big! It made my day!