February 16, 2010

Tessarooni

Me and Stacer took Tessarooni to the park yesterday, and then went home and danced the night away. Seriously, we could just watch her all night and be happy. My baby sister is such a good mama, and I am blessed to be so close and take part in Tessa's daily life. She is just growing up so fast... pointing to things and saying, "What's dat?", dropping things and saying "Uh OH". She loves cheetos and diet pepsi (of course) !! And she loves music and dancing... reminds me of when my sister was little. She also makes this cheese grin sometimes that is just hilarious. When she crawls with a purpose... :) she puts her head down !! She has said my name twice now... and both times I was ready to hand her the keys to my car. The best part though... are her hugs... she puts her little head on your shoulder, pats your back with her hand, and kicks her legs.... it's the best !!

Click to play this Smilebox collage:
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage




3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Adorable Tam! She's at such a fun ae...actually I've never found an age that's not fun with kids. enjoy her!

Andee said...

She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her again in April!! And she's a darn good dancer already!!

Brinaghs said...

hey tampa one could be so lucky to have someone as pretty as me in your family :), But you are right I'm the happiest man alive and very bless to have 3 angles in my care. and you amazing to:) love fis