February 22, 2010

Exaggerated Hilarity

I love to laugh... hence why I do it loud. I just want to share a couple of things that have been making me crack up lately.


I absolutely love this show.. MODERN FAMILY... it is hilarious !! It is on Wednesdays on ABC.. You gotta check it out. Not really big on the gayness in general... but the big, gay guy is just awesome !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, Jordi Girl introduced me to an awesome blog... Seriously, the girl that does it just cracks me up. It's called "Hyperbole and a Half". You need to check it out, she is crazy, but hilarious. Here is the sight... http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/. She draws the craziest pictures that just make me laugh my ass off !! Here is one... but you have to go to the blog to get it !!


Enjoy the laugh.. cause I do !! :)

4 comments:

Andee said...

I just can't wait for Glee!! Watched EVERY episode with Brianne and we are counting the days!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Checked out the blog...too funny! I want a spaghatta nadle shart!

TAMPA said...

ME TOO JEN !!! I THINK I AM GETTING THE KEYCHAIN !! PHARPLE DHRANK !!

The Stoney Fam said...

LOVE Modern Family!!! It makes me laugh out loud every time! When the wife's belt got stuck in the escalator - hilarious!!!