February 22, 2010

Take That Single Awareness Day !

Valentines Day always sucks for those of us that our single... It is like the day where we stand out more !! Like we need that, especially a 37 year old Mormon that lives in small town Utah. "Hey you have no flowers, or balloons, or teddy bears, or a date to dinner !! You're a stupid single girl." Well, this year I refused to be pointed at or let myself feel bad. Instead, I focused on the good things in my life... not the lack of boys that I love or love me, but my girls. :) Just by doing that, I was able to point back and say, "I might not have balloons, bears, candy, or flowers... but I have some great people in my life that love me !!" So there ! :)



Me Angia is my soul sista. Our lives are the same. We think the same, we talk the same, we feel the same, we can even look the same. God sent her to me to keep me sane and to have a companion in life. I would die without her. I know that I can turn to her for anything and she will be bluntfully honest and there for me.



Andal I have known for an eternity. She is someone that I know I knew before I came to earth, and will know after I leave it. She has taught me how to love unconditionally and stand up for myself with those that hurt me most. She made me a godmother to her children... and allows her husband to spoil me. :) Most importantly, through thick and thin.... we always find each other and are reminded of our connection and how strong it is.



This is Me Shell. She is a cross between my best friend, sister, mom !! I know that she is always there for me no matter what I need. She feeds me, and blings me on a regular basis. And she shares her family with me and makes me feel at home always. She came into my life at a time where I felt I had no one... and she gave me her family. I will never forget that she did that for me. I am blessed to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

I love this post! It is so great to have those people in your life that make a difference!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Tam you are a wonderful woman with so many people that LOVE YOU! Including me!!

Andee said...

Thanks for that Tam!! You know I love you to death and I am just as grateful to have YOU in MY life!! LOVE YOU!!!