January 25, 2010

Movie Moment

Over the past couple of months, I have seen some really great movies... Just want to take a moment and share. :)


Photobucket

I loved this movie !! Sandra Bullock was amazing in it. I loved how it was a true story, and that the message is that it doesn't matter what color you are, or who you are... "Family is Family" !!



























I was a little worried about seeing this movie in fear that it would hit too close to home. It did, but not in a bad way !! The symbolism and beauty of the story, changed the bad to good. I have heard that the book is ten times better. I am going to read it, because the movie was awesome. My sister took me and I am glad that she did. :)




Sherlock Holmes Pictures, Images and Photos

I have decided that Robert Downey Jr. is my favorite actor as of late !! He is just amazing in this movie. I love how quirky he is !!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm totally agreeing on the RD jr. oh man I loved this movie! him and Jude Law..mm mm yeah good eye candy. And Blind Side...what can you say? SUCH a great movie!

jenniho ♥ said...

Haven't seen any of these movies but have you seen avatar? It is quite the movie and I really don't like sci-fi crap!
Hey who is your china-man friend?