January 19, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast

Photobucket

This past weekend we celebrated my Tessarou's Birthday !! She is one and I can't believe it!! The whole family came over including Charlie's family from California. Stace and Charlie did a great job on the party. The theme was Mickey Mouse, which is Tessa's favorite.. Of Course !! :) We opened presents, ate, and watched Tessa chow down on her cake. Words cannot describe how I feel about this little girl. She brightens my life, and continually reminds me of what is important. Charlie and Stacy are amazing people to have such an amazing little girl. I am grateful that they share her with me and that she is in my life... My little butterfly :)

2 comments:

Andee said...

Such great pics!! I love the one with Porter when she is laughing- sooo cute!! And yes they grow up FAST!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Awesome pics! I can't believe Tes is one already..... Time does fly, tell you what! Kassidee and Maddison will be 10 and 7 come July! I miss you guys so much, I miss St George allot, but we are dong good here! We're making the best of it, that's all we can do right......
Tell everyone hi, and your blog is super cute. It's been over a month since I've posted. I'm a slacker!

PS: Loved the BlindSide movie with Sanda Bullock ---- I haven't seen any of the others! Been super busy working.

I think of you often, love ya lots