April 16, 2009

My Little Bubba, Not So Little

Carter had a birthday a couple of days ago.. He is so big !! It seriously freaks me out. It also freaks me out that girls are coming into the picture. I tend to get a little psychotic about it.... Say things like, I will kill them if they touch you... you are not allowed to talk to them... etc. Andee is more calm about it than me. You see, Carter was really my first baby. He came before my nephews and nieces.. before Willer and Brianne... He truly will always be my little baby.. even when he is a grown man. I can't help that... I love the kid too much. We have been through a lot buddy, thank you for all the memories and happiness you have given me. Happy Birthday my "Little Bubba"... you truly are an amazing young man !! And it is really hard for me to say that.... the man part. :)

4 comments:

Stephen Godwin said...

too cute. Made me tear up. They grow up fast!

Andee said...

Made me tear up too!! It so fun to see his baby pictures- hard to believe that he is so grown up!! But he'll always be BUBBA!

Halladay Family said...

oh my gosh!! adorable pictures!!! He is totally all grown up....

Andee said...

From Carter:
I am kinda speechless! Thank you so much and my favorite pic is me and you on the toilet!! Thanks so much for being such a awesome Godmom- you like my second Mom!